Applications For The 2023 MACB Young Scientist Awards
Application Requirements should contain
The selection process will take into consideration the requirement listed below:
- added value / R&D in Clinical Chemistry & Laboratory Medicine
- paper must be written and presented in English.
- Please use only the abstract template provided during the submission.
The deadline for application is 15 Julai 2023
All applications for the 2023 MACB-YSA must be submitted electronically, without exception, and must include all requested information via the link provided.
The submission document must be uploaded as a single file (not more than 4 MB). All of the following components must be integrated in a single document: Abstract and applicant’s CV.
MACB Young Scientist Awards
Three (3) winners will be selected from all the abstracts submitted.
These three successful winners will be invited to attend 33rd MACB Annual Conference which will be held at Pullman Hotel, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The winners will receive
- a certificate of award
- complimentary registration to attend the 33rd MACB Conference 2023
- expenses for travel and hotel accommodation for a 2-night stay, for a sum not exceeding MYR 2,000. All claims MUST be accompanied with receipts.
Prior to receiving the prize, the winner shall
- participate in the MACB Young Scientist Awards oral presentation session
- submission of full paper in the MACB Journal of Clinical Biochemists (MJCB).
Download the Full Paper template MJCB publication here.
Selection of Applicants
Criteria for Assessment
Active Young Scientists under the age of 40 with a great passion involvement in R&D Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine for the past years
2023 YSA Awardees
The 2023 MACB Young Scientist Awards will be announced 2 weeks after the closing date.