within Asia Pacific.
- Pathophysiology of Heart Failure and its position in the Continuum of Cardiovascular Disease
- Diagnosis and Classification of Heart Failure: Introduction to the Universal Definition of Heart Failure Consensus Statement published in April 2021
- Brief overview of the clinical management of Heart Failure
- The importance of Natriuretic Peptides (BNP and NT-proBNP) in the diagnosis, prognosis and
management of Heart Failure
- Clinical utility of Natriuretic Peptide assays in Asia Pacific – best practice sharing from AP region
|Date : 6 May 2021 | Thursday|
Time : 2.30 pm – 3.30 pm Malaysia time
Location : Microsoft Teams
|Dr Pearline Teo is the Clinical Marketing Manager for Laboratory Diagnostics at Siemens Healthineers. Dr Teo received her training in Biology and Immunology from Johns Hopkins University and Stanford University. Since then, she has had more than 10 years of basic, applied and clinical R&D experience in academia and industry, working with various types of products in the medical device and IVD space. Dr Teo has been awarded 2 US patents, and her peer reviewed publications have more than 3500 citations. At Siemens Healthineers, Dr Teo is responsible for clinical education, clinical trials and scientific communications.|
[button link=”https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-my/news-and-events/events-malaysia/macb-heart-failure?stc=myhc100075″ color=”pink” newwindow=”yes”] Click here to register[/button]
Register by 4 May 2021!
Kindly contact Lai Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.