- Membership fees for the current year is to be paid before 31st Membership benefits will be withheld if no payment received.
- Members application received after the month of November will be taken forward to the next year.
- Each corporate member is required to appoint two (2) official representative. One (1) representative to be named for voting eligibility in MACB AGM.
- Any change in company representative, MACB council to be notified via email at email@example.com
- In case of any conflict of interest arises, please inform MACB council through our official email.
Corporate membership benefit
- One (1) appointed* representative will be given free seat to attend annual MACB physical conference.
- Member rates to attend MACB trainings will be given to both appointed representatives.
- Discounts** for group participation and conference packages.
- Logo in the MACB website linking to company website.
- Individual page for each corporate member company-brief details in MACB website.
* Representatives should be appointed by the corporate member company. Other staffs are not entitled to use the corporate membership benefits individually
** as per determined by organizing committee