Routine urinalysis consists of color, clarity specific gravity and a chemical examination including pH, albumin, glucose, ketones, bile, leukocyte esterase, nitrite, and
In this webinar, we will emphasize on the correct urinalysis testing procedure and guidelines to ensure correct patient results.
Key topics you will explore:
• Define the optimal storage time and temperature for urinalysis samples.
• Review the proper storage of and procedure for the use of urinalysis reagent strips.
• Describe the chemical reactions, quality control measures, and interpretation of results for urinalysis reagent strip analytes including pH, specific gravity, protein, glucose, ketones, bilirubin, blood, nitrites, urobilinogen, leukocyte esterase.
• Explain the proper techniques used during urinalysis reagent strip testing; ensuring accuracy.
• Identify conditions and/or substances that may interfere with urinalysis reagent strip testing.
• Identify the additional testing protocols used to confirm urinalysis reagent strip testing results.
• Summarize the analytical principles of measurement in urinalysis reagent strip instruments. supported by:
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Malaysian Association Of Clinical Biochemists No. 17-07, Tingkat 17, Menara Arina Uniti, No. 97, Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, Kampong Bharu, 50300 KUALA LUMPUR
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!