Why you should attend?
• To update on the knowledge and laboratory skills of the participants in diagnostic interpretation of HbA1c / Thalassaemia testing.
• To understand the diagnostic and clinical issues in Diabetes and Thalassaemia management.
Organizer: Pathology Department, Ampang Hospital in collaboration with Pathology
Department, Sungai Buloh Hospital and Malaysian Association of Clinical Biochemist
Registration Fee: RM50.00
For more information, please email to email@example.com or contact
Dr Jayan : +6014-2690551
Dr Menaka: +6016-6262230
The interactive workshop targets laboratory scientists, staff specialists and trainees in all pathology disciplines, researchers, clinicians, IVD industry, information specialists/data analysts, epidemiologists and policy makers.
The aim of the program is
- To improve the knowledge and skills of the above participants in the evidence-based evaluation of biomarkers
- Provide evaluation frameworks and tools that help translate biomarkers to clinical practice
- Provide tools to measure the clinical value of biomarkers and test how these tools can be applied in practice
- Provide a platform for networking between the above participants.
It will take place immediately before Pathology Update so we are hoping that some of the attendees at Update will take advantage of this Workshop.
The registration fee will be $600 for those who register before December 1, 2017 and $750 thereafter. The course will be limited to 50 participants
Registration and updated details of the Workshop is via the following link: