APFCB – MACB CHEMICAL PATHOLOGY COURSE 2019
MACB Members – RM 300
Group (more than 5 pax) – RM 350 per pax
Non-members – RM 400
International Participants – USD 150
Please note that fees do not include accommodation.
For accommodation at Premeira Hotel contact Laila Ismail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile: +016-6345073.
APFCB-MACB CHEMICAL PATHOLOGY COURSE
This APFCB-MACB Chemical Pathology Course is an intermediary course in Chemical Pathology/Clinical Biochemistry and is the 3rd in the series. The objective of the course is to provide updates of knowledge in Chemical Pathology for clinical laboratory personnel. The 2-day course will consist of lectures and case studies. Dr Tony Badrick, the Chair of the APFCB Committee for Education and Laboratory Management is the Course Coordinator and the person in-charge of the teaching programme.
Topics to be covered:
• Bone and Mineral Markers • Chromatography
• Cardiac markers and CVD • Pre analytic factors affecting test results
• Pituitary Function • Interferences in immunoassay
• Liver Disease • Circulating DNA
• Reproductive hormones • Nucleic acid techniques
• Prolactin and macro prolactin • Natriuretic peptide
• HCG measurement
• GIT function • Biochemical investigation of Abnormal Growth
• Urine and Fluids analysis
Please register online at www.macb.org.my/onlineform. Online registration is preferred. For enquiries on registration, please contact Mr. Adam: email@example.com + 603- 4280 9115 or +612-215 3712.