29th MACB Conference 2019
Final Announcement 29th MACB Conference 2019.
We have updated the flyer and information on 29th MACB Conference 2019. Please check out our event page for more information. Registration is now opened until 24thJune 2019. Register before 31st May 2019 to get early bird price.
|Event Page||Conference Registration|
Submit Your Abstract
Abstract application is now opened until 31st May 2019. You are cordially invited to submit abstract and have a conversation with the experts.
GENERAL ABSTRACT GUIDELINES
- All abstracts should be sent through our online application on website.
- The Scientific Committee (SC) encourages the submission of original scientific material unpublished at the time of the abstract submission
- Do not submit the same study in multiple Abstracts that appear as more than one version of a single study will be rejected.
- Abstracts should be submitted in clear English to allow the reviewers to focus on the scientific content of the abstract.
- Abstracts should be checked for grammar and spelling Abstracts will not be modified once submitted.
- You may present in Bahasa Melayu for oral presentation but the slides need to be in English.
MACB Conference Grant 2019Good news! MACB is offering free seats to attend the upcoming 29th MACB Conference 2019. Application form can be found in MACB website or by clicking the button below. Hurry up as seats are limited and application closing on 15th May 2019 at midnight. MACB requires that interested applicants register for conference first before submitting a conference grant application. Organizing committees and MACB’s council have a sole right to accept and reject your application based on financial need and merit. Priority will be given for those who present oral or poster at the conference. Grant applicants will be notified approximately one month after the application deadline.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further inquiry.
If you are industrial company and interested to sponsor the conference…
The conference is expecting 250-300 participants including international participants, doctors,pathologists, clinical scientists, medical laboratory technologists from government and private hospitals, and students from local and international universities. Our conference will feature scientific plenary sessions, symposium, oral and poster presentations, a pre-conference workshop as well as a trade exhibition which is very beneficial to our members and the clinical laboratory community. We would like to invite your company to participate in this sponsor.